|Shift Name||Spread the Word Nevada – Alumni Only|
Note: this site is for Alumni Only. If you are a student, or non-alumni faculty/staff, please sign up for a different shift. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Spread the Word Nevada is dedicated to advancing childhood literacy within low-income communities by changing lives one book at a time.
Volunteers will be participating in a book prep.
At book preps, volunteers are asked to:
• wipe off the books with a damp cloth, then dry the book
• remove stickers from the front of the book
• repair rips or tears with scotch tape
• cross out personal information that may be written in the book
• recycle any books that are in bad condition or water damaged.
• Volunteers are also asked to help count books and fill boxes that will be used for our monthly book distributions.
Instructions and all necessary supplies for the book prep will be provided
|Registrants||5 out of 10|
|Date & Time||Fri, Feb 8, 2019 8:30am - 12:45pm|
Meet at the SU Ballrooms on the second floor
4505 S. MARYLAND PARKWAY
LAS VEGAS, NV 89154